Saturday 27 November 2010

My first post!

Hi everyone and welcome to my shiny new blog! I wanted to share some of the things I have been creating for Christmas and will hopefully be able to continue with some new ideas in the new year.

First, I wanted to share some pictures of my craft boxes. I would love a bigger house where I can have my own craft room but at the moment I have to create at the dining table!


These are just a few of my storage boxes!! Got a complete bargain as they were only £1 from Poundland. They only had 10 or I would have bought more.

Here are some other bargains I got recently to add to my ever growing collection. These flowers were reduced to 75p a pack in Tesco.


Here is my haul of buttons I bought recently. Won't need any more for years!






Well that's it for now. Will add some of my makes shortly.

Libby x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging xxxx
    You should add a followers gadget so we can all follow you

    helen - Flying pig

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've done this! I have 3 followers already. Still learning - can't believe I managed to set it up on my own! Thanks for all your help and inspiration from your brilliant blog and thread on MSE Helen!

    ReplyDelete